Saturday, June 10, 2006

Jason Has a Ticket to Korea


After being in Canada for 2 years, I will be heading back to Korea in the next couple of months.

I left in 2004 in order to help develop ASK Now Inc. in Canada. Now, it seems as though a trip back to Korea will be required.

Things are going well at ASK Now, so we are looking at further developing relationships with other schools in Korea.

So, I will be departing on Sept 2, 2006 for my second home (sometimes feels like my first!)

I'm excited to see what has changed and what has stayed the same in the last 2 years. Korea progresses pretty quickly, so I'm sure there'll be some new places to visit.

Anyhow, I would look forward to meeting any of our clients who will be in Korea at that time, or who will arrive afterwards.

Please get a hold of me by visiting http://www.asknow.ca/contactus.aspx The new contact info will be there after I arrive.

Of course, Matthew is currently in Seoul, and he's always happy to hear from any of our clients as well. You can get a hold of him by visiting the contact page.

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment