Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's 3:30 am and I'm thinking of Korea

So, what am I doing up at 3:30 am with Korea on my mind? Great question! If fact, Korea is on my mind the majority of the time.

There are plenty of reasons for this...First, business. Of course, ASK Now (http://www.asknow.ca) is what consumes most of my mental and physical energy. I love our business! I love helping people experience something that will change their lives.

It's great being the catalyst and giving ideas to people who otherwise would never have thought to go to Korea.

I enjoy hearing people say, "I didn't think that I could go, I thought (fill in reason here)"

So, it's nice when you can tell people that yes, in fact, they can go.

Unfortunately, there are many times we aren't able to deliver that good news. But, that's another posting.

So, like I said, ASK Now is basically the main focus of my energy.

Beyond that, as I've said, I will be returning to Korea on Sept 2nd after being in Canada for two years. For anyone who is currently a month or less away from heading over, you'll agree that there is much to be done!

I just got my international driver's license today. I really don't know why you have to renew that thing every year. What a money grab! Oh well, have to stay legal.

I did a big clean-up and came across some interesting things, including some letters from my wife, and a diary I wrote while in Thailand. I will include the Thailand diary here soon, but the letters from my wife will not likely make it!

Speaking of my wife, that's another reason I have Korea on my mind...because she's there and I'm not! It's starting to feel like she's been there for a while, and I'm getting very anxious to get back and see her.

How about some romance: I arrive on our anniversary! I know, pretty smooth...I try!

So, here's the question: Is my showing up a good enough gift, or do I have to come prepared with another gift? I know, I know! No worries, I enjoy giving gifts. (receiving isn't bad either) so now, I have to find something she'll enjoy.

Anyhow, that's all for tonight. I'm going to give her a call and call it a night.

Thanks for reading,

Jason
Soon to be 10-8 to Daegu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment