Monday, September 11, 2006

A Few Pictures from Recent Days


The family eating on the floor.

Jason is messy, so he wears a bib.

Jason hangs out with Buddha

On the highway.

This place has great ice cream. You can add all kinds of stuff to it, and they mix it on this cold stone. Then, you pay 1000 won and they sing and dance for you. Fun.


This is a spicy chicken dish, Dduk Kalbi.

I like coffee, and I enjoyed my first trip to Davinci. It seems to be a new coffee chain in Korea. Prices reasonable, and tasted good.

Mountain climbing is fun and really popular here.


This is kind of like a radar detector. In Korea, all the highways have cameras, and this little device warns you when they're coming, and tells you to slow down. It kept getting angry and beeping at me. But, at least I guess I won't get any speeding tickets.


Ding Dong

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh,
Did you go to Cold Stone Creamery?
If so, where is it exactly?

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Access South Korea Now said...

Yeah..we went to Cold Stone Creamery...If I recall, if you find the big "piano on the street" in Jongro, and go near the Wall Street Institute, it should be right there. If that doesn't help, let me know and we'll have Matthew give us better directions because that's his 'hood. Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Comments:

Uhhh,
Did you go to Cold Stone Creamery?
If so, where is it exactly?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

Yeah..we went to Cold Stone Creamery...If I recall, if you find the big "piano on the street" in Jongro, and go near the Wall Street Institute, it should be right there. If that doesn't help, let me know and we'll have Matthew give us better directions because that's his 'hood. Jason

By Blogger Access South Korea Now, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment