Thursday, December 07, 2006

Getting Ready to Party

Tomorrow we will be having our ASK Now/ETO Christmas Party. Looks like we
will have over 60 people there. That's pretty exciting!

For those who can't make it to this party, we will certainly have
something else in the new year. Perhaps we can get together for a ski
trip? We'll see.

Aside from that, we're getting ready to head home for Christmas soon. The
only issue there is that I don't have a passport. Wait, that's not true.
I have a passport, but it is in the possession of Korean Immigration.
They are processing my F2 visa. It may only be ready the day before we
leave, so that's a bit tight. Oh well!

I'll be happy when that's taken care of because it means I won't have to
worry about visas for a very long time and will be able to come and go as
I please, and not worry about work permits etc... Very nice.

Too bad Canada is tougher with this process. For something similar in
Canada, it would cost about $1500 CDN, but here, it costs about $50 or
somewhere around there to process.

So, that has nothing to do with a party...but...still getting ready for a
party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment