Thursday, November 13, 2008

Billy Joel in Seoul on Saturday, November 15th

Tomorrow, there will be a concert by the legendary Billy Joel at Jamsil in Seoul. I'm not sure if there are any tickets left, but if you want to try to get in at the last minute, for English inquiries and reservations, send email to ticket@b4hent.com.
We are lucky enough to have a good friend who works for the concert promotion company and she's landed a couple of tickets for us.  I can't say that I am normally someone who goes out of my way to listen to Billy Joel, but hey, live music is great and I'm sure we'll have an amazing time at the concert.
 
We're going to work on trying to get an agreement with the company that promotes these concerts to see if we can get tickets for prizes for our ASK Now (www.asknow.ca) clients.  A lot of times, there are concerts that people would want to go to, but we don't know until the last-minute, so to be able to let people know in advance would be helpful.
 
I'll send my report of the concert afterward.  We'll also be going to the John Digweed concert (info at www.youloveit.com) that same night.  Busy! 
 
Hope to see some of you there,
 
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment