Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Party 2006

Well, I want to thank everyone who came to the ASK Now and ETO Christmas Party 2006.

It was an amazing time! Some of you came from near, others from far away (Eric coming all the way from Gwangju may be the furthest, but Aaron in Gumi and myself from Daegu were far enough as well. Anyone else from further? Sorry if I left you out!)

Anyhow, it was a great time, and our hosts at The Wolfhound worked really hard to keep up with our need for more and more beer! It was a great experience to see everyone get along so well, and I think a lot of people made a lot of new friends.

Throughout the evening, there were a couple of common themes that I heard. I certainly got the idea that this is something that we should do more often, and that even if it was a "go Dutch" style, that people would be very interested in getting together more often. That sounds good, and we are certainly going to work on that.

Another thing that was amazing to hear were the many compliments we received. I'd really like to thank all of you who took the time to tell us that we are doing a good job. You have no idea how much that means to all of us. We really are trying to do our best to help create a good experience for those who want to teach in Korea. And, hearing your feedback, it seems like were on the right track. Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know personally that you are happy with things. I say that on behalf of all of the ASK Now and ETO staff who were there, and those still working hard in Canada who couldn't make it (but will for a future party, I'm sure)

I hope you had the chance to exchange contact information with each other, and that new friendships (romances?) were created. I will work on a bulletin board type of thing for the site, and will have it for all ASK Now clients to use to communicate with each other, so that perhaps spontaneous parties may arise, and people can help each other with advice on places to go etc...

From seeing how people got along and had a great time, I think we have a real opportunity to create an outlet for a group of people who are in Korea, enjoying themselves, and want to meet with like-minded people.

For those who couldn't make it, no worries, there will be another party soon enough. Be sure to make it for the next one if possible!

As always, any feedback on how things worked out is much appreciated. You can comment on the blog or e-mail me with any comments or suggestions.

Anyhow, once again, Merry Christmas to all of our clients and their guests, and I hope 2007 is successful for everyone!

Jason



















1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Admin said...

nice pics..seems a nice party..come over to my blog also to check out the chirstmas celebration..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 Comments:

nice pics..seems a nice party..come over to my blog also to check out the chirstmas celebration..

By Blogger Admin, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment