Monday, November 17, 2008

Is Your Bathroom Broken Too?

Well, one of our recent arrivals to Korea has been kind enough to remind me that things are different in this country and that I can forget what it's like to first arrive in Korea.
 
This client does have a few legitimate issues with his apartment that we are having the school fix right away, but there was something that made me laugh in his message, having been here for a while. Anyone who has been here for a while will enjoy this quote:
 
"All of this can be fixed or repaired (in time) except one issue- my shower is not separated from the area where my toilet and bathroom floor is. Can you imagine that every time I have a shower my toilet will get wet, as well as my bathroom floor."
 
Yes, I can imagine that very well!  I remember when I first came to Korea, this blew me away too. We took video of us spraying water all over the bathroom and then sent it home for the amusement of others.  I guess we can't prepare our clients for every nuance of this land.  I hope our new friend learns that this type of bathroom ends up being much more efficient.  I know when I return to Canada, I'm a bit frustrated when I can't wash the bathroom with the shower head. 
 
And, as Brant said, it's a great system for teaching people in which order you should be taking care of business in the morning.
 
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment