Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Holidays Just About Over

Well, it's definitely fun being home for Christmas. Although, surprisingly, it was a green Christmas.

Things really do slow down, and there was a real change of pace. But, I think it's good. Even though it was stressful not putting in the normal hours I usually would into work, it is beneficial in other ways. I guess for most people, that would seem like a bit of an oxymoron, being stressed over less hours of work. But, when you enjoy the work you do and your invested in the business, that's what happens.

So, I will be heading back to Korea in a week from today. I'll have to make sure to get in everything that I wanted to in order to make sure it feels like both an enjoyable and productive trip.

There are a few people I would like to visit in order to make that happen. It seems that meeting up with people is pretty pivotal to everything. Working together with the right people, great things can happen.

Although I often enjoy my little world of computer communications, getting in front of people can be much more powerful and productive.

Well, time to end and go play a hand of euchre with the fam.

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment