Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Facebook is on fire!

I have been actively using Facebook for about 2-3 months now and I am amazed at how it is an excellent example of the effect of compounding.

This thing is alive and growing at an amazing rate! You can tell just be using it. I'm really surprised at some of the people that I am finding there. Some I haven't seen for years, others I would never even guess would use a computer!

Perhaps our own business will begin to see that kind of compounding effect, but on a much smaller scale, now that we have so many active clients.

I've noticed that happening too, and that's the best feeling! Nothing better than having someone apply and let us know that so-and-so recommended us to them. Big compliment!

So, if you are using Facebook, look me up and join our Access South Korea Now group. If you haven't tried it out yet, sign up! You'll have fun getting in touch with everyone. Trust me, they'll be there!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment