Sunday, January 28, 2007

From Starbucks on January 29th

The month of January has flown by very quickly. It seems as though I was just in Canada for Christmas, yet, here I am at a Starbucks in Daegu typing away. The weather in Daegu has been mild since our return on January 11th.

I was able to do something that I haven't done in over 2 years...go snowboarding! Wednesday, we took a drive out to Muju resort. (myself, wife, and mother-in-law)

The ladies were kind enough to drop me off at the ticket booth and they went on their way to do some touristing and I was on my way for an afternoon of riding. I almost forgot how much fun it could be!

The temperature was about 2 degrees celcius, just above freezing, and the conditions were good. It was a Wednesday afternoon, so I avoided the long weekend lineups. It's kind of funny how 95% of the snowboarding I've ever done has been done in Korea, yet I am from Canada!

Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to our upcoming weekend at Yongpyong resort.
We've already got quite a few people confirmed, and it's shaping up to look like a great party. I think it will be pretty crazy to try to get everyone together and organized, but regardless, it will work out I'm sure.

There will definitely be a lot of pictures and videos of that weekend. I'll try to keep updates posted here.

Jason

Go teach in Korea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment