Friday, March 06, 2009

Our Teachers T-shirts Rock!

Hey,
 
I just got an email from our good friend Luke Martin, creator of ROKetship (http://www.roketship.com/) and one of our clients that we are proud of for getting so involved in things here in Korea.
 
He let me know that he's working with Babo Shirts (www.baboshirts.com) on some T-shirt designs.  Check out the design at this link:
 
 
While I was there, I also noticed that another one of our clients, Grant Gigliotti, has teamed up with them as well and is offering some of his designs, like this one:
 
 
Grant actually sent me one of those very shirts as a thank you gift after arriving in Korea.  I wear it frequently! 
 
Don't forget to visit the ROKetship site to enjoy some very funny stuff.  I just visited and I love the one on the front page...anyone who buys cereal in this country has to check it out.  FYI, Luke is the one who designed our E2 visa t-shirt that we gave away a few parties back. Funny stuff! And for anyone who was at the Halloween Party last year, Grant was the leader of the 300.  Relax now ladies! 
 
So, support your fellow teachers Grant and Luke, check out the t's and be fashionable!
 
Have a good weekend!
 
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment